BlueID End User Terms
End User Terms
'User' means an individual utilizing the BlueID Apps and/or a Software of a BlueID Customer and getting the associated BlueID Service.
Minimum End User Terms:
- It is the Users responsibility to protect credentials/password and for any activities and actions undertaken under the credentials/password.
- Customer and its suppliers do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Internet.
- The User may not use the services to take any actions or make any statements that:
- infringe on any third partys copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those regarding export control);
- are defamatory, trade libelous or unlawfully threatening;
- are pornographic or obscene;
- violate any laws regarding unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising, or
- result in the distribution of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, chain letters or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines, or
- result in the unauthorized entry to any other machine accessible via the network.
- The User may not use the services to cause an excessive or disproportionate load on Customer's or its suppliers' infrastructure, or to otherwise interfere with or disrupt network End Users, services or equipment. Any access to other networks connected to Customer's and its suppliers' networks must comply with the rules appropriate for such networks. Violation of the foregoing may result in termination of access.
- Customer grants to User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license right exercisable solely during the term of this agreement to install and use the Service and those of our suppliers.
- The User acknowledge that the software contains the valuable information of Company and its suppliers, and agree not to cause or permit the modification, reverse engineering, translation, disassembly, or decompilation of, or otherwise to attempt to derive the source code of such software, whether in whole or in part (except to the extent permitted by applicable law).
- The User will not obfuscate, alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend on or in the software and associated documentation and will include all such markings in all copies of such materials.
The Services may be suspended or terminated if User breach these terms.