SDK for C 3.11
Release Notes SDK for C 3.11
Please read the detailed information at BlueID Open Source Software Documentation in our documentation space about recently added third-party software under open source license.
- Add new battery state for battery that is charged inductively
- On-Device Tests can be extended with platform specific tests now
- Add ring buffer access without consuming data
- Optimize code size of SDK for C
- Optimize code quality of SDK for C
- Commands that return cbor data show transparent errors for values instead of ignoring them
- Reduce number range of possible protocols from 16 to 14 bit
- Increased platform independency of BlueID NFC PKI protocol
Fix in the return value of getCapacity for the flash user access log store.
Removal announcement of deprecated APIs