SDK for C 3.10.1
Release Notes SDK for C 3.10.1
Please read the detailed information at BlueID Open Source Software Documentation in our documentation space about recently added third-party software under open source license.
- Flash revocation store can be configured not to perform a garbage collection while adding new revocations. This might be critical on some platforms due to concurrent flash operations and Bluetooth activity. A new API function is provided to perform garbage collection under the control of the application.
- User access log store can be configured not to free space for new logs while adding new logs. This might be critical on some platforms due to concurrent flash operations and Bluetooth activity. A new API function is provided to perform log cleanup under the control of the application.
- CBOR response type supports generic buffers to allow the application to reuse the CBOR encoder for custom data of any size.
- If a ticket contained multiple revocations, store them until the first failure instead of trying to write all subsequent revocations.
- Improvements in code testing.
Fix in the return value of getCapacity for the flash user access log store.
Removal announcement of deprecated APIs